Page 63 of 252 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 2516

Thread: One word

  1. #621
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Sis..... NC has the flu, I've been under with a taste of it myself...
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    The upside of things isssss mums horny. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    I assume the angio went well.. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #622
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    its not only the flu,....I have the blues and if I could sing it then I would

  3. #623
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *LOL@mum*,...
    I feel so fucked up I don't even get horny anymore

  4. #624
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If good wishes were medicine then I could cure all of the ailments in here. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    Todays word is....LookingForward

    rOgeR

  5. #625
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    StayingStrong*W

  6. #626
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    all better..hehehehe..yep nothing like a good arterial routing to get things flowing again..ya bunch of lightweights...


    oscars

  7. #627
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    and the WINNER issssssssss,....or is this WIENER??*hehehe

  8. #628
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Susanne I so needed to laugh
    THANKS!!!

  9. #629
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ummmmmmmmmmmmmm yes cough cough. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Do take care of yourself darlin' [img]wink.gif[/img]


    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #630
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    aaaaaaaaw, thank you sis, my pleassure*W

    FLU,...I swear to God I never had a flu hit me so hard like this one did (does) , I am even having a hard time combing my hair cause my head hurts so bad, I can't stop coughing in between sneezes*L,...but what's making it so bad is that I have to work tomorrow and I can't just call in sick after being off for a week *grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •